Bike and Roll NYC -- New York's premier bicycle rental company -- operates multiple locations throughout the city. These locations are located in and around city parks (Central Park, Battery Park, Brooklyn Bridge Park, etc.) as well as on the waterfront. Bike and Roll NYC is a fast growing company and has recently experienced major market growth.
POSITION -- SALES MANAGER
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Manager to help move our company to the next stage of the business life cycle. The Sales Manager will be directly tasked with growing our sales business to tour operators, large groups, travel agents, and any other organization that fits with our product. We are looking for a sales manager that fits our business and our core values, and most importantly someone who wants to have fun.
If you have a background in cycling or fitness you may be a perfect match. If you have been curious about cycling and have a sales and tourism background that also works.
We're seeking a closer, a superstar; a sales professional that is outstanding and loves having fun. Someone who enjoys working in a team environment and rolling up their sleeves, if need be, in order to be successful.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Grow sales business by developing and expanding new and existing relationships
• Continuously increase client list and total revenue derived from sales program
• Respond to all information requests
• Follow up on all sales leads
• Work a varied schedule
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of company products, as well as of New York City
• Act as conduit between sales and operations departments
• Pre and post event communication with client
• Be point of contact during event as needed
• College degree preferred
• Five years related sales experience
• Experience working in the biking industry within NYC, or the tourism industry is a major plus
• Proven ability to succeed in previous positions
• Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Event management experience a plus
• Action oriented, proactive team player
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong presentation skills
• Understanding of CRM software - Salesforce.com
• Understanding of Microsoft Office
• Critical thinker
• Detailed oriented
• $45,000 per year plus 10% commission
• 401K plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick time
How to apply:
Please e-mail Bob Trenta at email@example.com with a brief description of why you would be a good fit, and attach a copy of your resume.